Please send your comments and submissions to the editors:
Michael Waibel has been managing editor of the PG since 1999.
He is currently working as a senior researcher and project leader at Department of Human Geography, University of Hamburg (Germany).
For more info on his person, please refer to:
Matthias Kowasch has been managing editor of the PG since 2015.
He is currently working as Professor of Geography and Economics at University College of Teacher Education Styria (Austria).
Former members of the staff of managing editors have been Julia Albrecht (2008-2016), Rolf Jordan (2000-2007), Paul Blazek (1998-1999), Heinz-Olaf Franken (1998-1999), Christel Fensterseifer (1995-1996), Helmut Westphal (1995-1996), Jürgen Jaeger (1995-1996) and the founding editor Günter Eisebith (1992-1993).
- Dominik Schieder, University of Siegen (Germany)
- Elisabeth Worliczek, BOKU University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna (Austria)
The editorial board disseminates knowledge about the journal within the scientific community, invites particularly emerging scholars to publish in the PG, advises on the contents and does reviews or suggests potential reviewers.
Current members of the editorial board are:
- Julia Albrecht, Otago University (New Zealand)
- Christopher Ballard, Australian National University (Australia)
- Simon P.J. Batterbury, University of Melbourne (Australia)
- Annette Breckwoldt, Leibniz Center for Tropical Marine Research (ZMT), Bremen (Germany)
- Gilbert David, Institute of Research for Development (IRD), Montpellier (France)
- Heiko Faust, University of Göttingen (Germany)
- Marie Gibert-Flutre, University Paris Diderot (France)
- Danielle Labbé, University of Montreal (Canada)
- Martha Macintyre, University of Melbourne (Australia) (tbc)
- Hermann Mückler, University of Vienna (Austria)
- George Pomeroy, Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania (USA)
- Catherine Sabinot, Institute of Research for Development (IRD), Nouméa (New Caledonia)
- Marion Struck-Garbe, University of Hamburg (Germany)
- Tessa Toumbourou, University of Melbourne (Australia)